Sweet Sweat UK & Europe
Erewhon is LA’s luxe and addictive healthy grocery chain that seems to be all over Tik Tok. There are a few cult favorite items, but one of the dishes we love is their signature Dandelion Quinoa salad. Everyone hypes about kale and spinach, but these dandelion greens are rich in nutrients and pair perfectly with our Organic MCT Oil vinaigrette. If you don’t live in LA or don’t feel like spending $14 on a salad, you can still create this delicious gut healthy & immune balancing recipe at home.
For the salad:
1 tbsp blue spirulina
For the dressing:
1. Cook quinoa to according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients and set aside.
3. Wash dandelion greens and slice off the ends. Chop remaining greens into 1 inch pieces.
4. In a large salad bowl, add in dandelion greens, quinoa, chickpeas and green onions.
5. Drizzle dressing overtop and toss until well coated. Feel free to add your favorite protein and enjoy!