Sweet Sweat UK & Europe
This protein-packed, Vegan breakfast burrito is the perfect way to celebrate World Vegan Month! Wrapped in an Ezekiel Complete Protein Tortilla with tofu, kale, spinach, and fresh Pico de Gallo this burrito is the perfect meal prep to fuel you each morning. We added Pico de Gallo as an optional addition to this burrito, but the tofu scramble is just as good on its own! Enjoy!
*TBH, we kinda went over the top with the seasoning so feel free to play around with it! You do you.
1. Press tofu- drain the block of tofu and wrap in paper towels. Press for 5-10 minutes.
2. Transfer tofu block to a mixing bowl and crumble with a fork or with your hands.
3. Mix in sea salt, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, and turmeric.
4. Heat up a pan with MCT Oil. Add tofu mixture and let cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally until tofu begins to brown.
5. Add in kale and garbanzo beans. Cook until kale softens and garbanzo beans are cooked through.
6. Add tofu scramble to tortilla and any additional toppings you prefer. Wrap burrito tightly and enjoy!
Optional recipe to add
Pico de Gallo
To make Pico de Gallo